- Based on the UIC guideline, provide Railway Infrastructure Managers with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities;
- Explore the latest developments, knowledge and experience across the Asset Management World;
- Offer opportunities for international and multi-sector networking. UIC is pleased to invite you and your representatives to attend the conference. Looking forward to your attendance at this interesting conference.
Focusing on the UIC Railway Application Guide “Practical implementation of Asset Management through ISO 55001”, the conference will be held over a three day period:
- Day 1 and 2: keynote speakers, case study presentations and discussions to provide Railway Infrastructure Organizations with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities;
- Day 3 (optional):
- Option 1: technical field visit in cooperation with SNCF;
- Option 2: training on UIC’s recently published Asset Management Guideline.
Union Internationale des chemins de fer
16 rue Jean Rey
75015 Paris (France)
+33 (0)1 44 49 21 33
Metro Line 6 Bir Hakeim
Coming from Orly Airport:
Please take the RER C suburb train in the direction of Pontoise or Versailles Château or Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines or Versailles Chantiers to Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel (where you get off).
Or you can take the Orlyval (dedicated shuttle from Orly Airport) to Antony. Then, at Antony station, take the RER B in the direction of Aéroport Charles de Gaulle or Mitry-Claye, to Denfert Rochereau, then change to Metro line 6 (direct change) and continue in the direction of Charles de Gaulle Etoile until Bir Hakeim (where you get off).
Coming from Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport:
You need to take the RER B suburb train in the direction of Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse or Robinson to Denfert Rochereau, and change to Metro line 6 (direct change) in the direction of Charles de Gaulle Etoile and get off at Bir Hakeim.